We are looking for developers to join our team
Be part of VeryCreatives and work on exciting international products in a great team!
What you will do:
You will join one of our agile teams and make our clients' ideas come alive. Specify features, build software products, overdeliver expectations.
Have ownership on your code, take responsibility of the product and your decisions. Share your knowledge with the team, adapt best practices and stay up-to-date.
If you are:
- Interested in building products from idea phase through MVP then rolling out to real users
- Pro-active, motivated, self-learner
- Passionate team-player who don't stop at "good enough"
- Not afraid to take responsibility
- 2-3 years experience in building Android apps using Kotlin & Java
- High coding standards, writing clean, maintainable & organized code
- Understanding of OOP & CleanCode, Android's design principles and Google Material Design
- Experience in building apps that connect to RESTFul API backends, websockets and push notifications
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and ensure the performance & quality of our apps
- Knowledge of the agile product development cycle
- Solid experience in Git, ButterKnife, Dagger 2, RxJava, Retrofit, EventBus, FCM, Room, JUnit, Espresso, MVP, MVVM
- Being up-to-date with the latest trends in mobile development
- Good written and spoken English
- Good attitude, motivated personality
- Being eager to learn new skills
And maybe some nice to haves:
- Submitted an app to the Play store
Then we can offer you:
- Using the latest technologies
- Build international products as an important member of an agile company
- Welcoming and open-minded colleagues
- Continuous personal development, technology books, Safaribooks subscription, etc.
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Internal, self-organized workshops
And some more:
- Spacious Budapest office
- Attractive compensation
- Performance bonus
- Free soft drinks, snacks, coffee and tea
- Regular team breakfasts
- Company social events
- Home office on Fridays!
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Where will you work?
You will work in the heart of Budapest in a cool loft office. Fridays from home. We hope to believe that the place will make you happy and inspire you daily. Think commuting sucks? Let's discuss. You will work daily with team members scattered around the globe for clients from all around the world.
What is the team like?
Our team consists of a wide range of personalities but all welcoming, cool and professional. Instead of bossing around we believe in direct and honest communications. You can also be assured that our Slack channels will never run out of funny gifs. :)