Business development manager
Join our team, and be part of a humane atmosphere, where you feel trusted, enjoy a high level of autonomy, your ideas and individuality are appreciated.
Life at VeryCreatives
At VeryCreatives we are all different personalities, sharing the same values: we are independent, creative thinkers with high professional & social standards, innovation, personal development, team spirit, honesty, presence, connection, trust, humor, and affection. Work-life balance is one of our superpowers. We love eating together in our garden.
What you will do:
- Your main task will be lead generation and qualification
- Establish a sales strategy in close cooperation with the owners of the company
- Assemble and manage a prospect list of possible future clients
- Work towards a pre-agreed set of sales and performance related KPIs
- Keep shaping and refining our sales materials and processes so that it is easily scalable and repeatable
- Work closely together with our executive and project teams
- As you will be the first colleague in such a role at VeryCreatives, we expect you to be proactive, cooperative, transparent, and structured.
- Be naturally good at communicating and reaching out to prospects and clients. Be engaging and professional.
- Have demonstrated success in prospecting, qualifying, and engaging with viable partners, selling complex & custom digital solutions. Digital industry experience is a must.
- Proficiency in English and Hungarian, both written and verbal.
Then we can offer you:
- Competitive base salary with performance bonus
- Participate in architecting the “sales engine” of VeryCreatives, in close cooperation with the two owners of the company
- Be part of a cool, modern company working on international high-tech projects
- Welcoming and open-minded colleagues
- Continuous personal development, technology books, Safaribooks subscription, etc.
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Internal, self-organized workshops
And some more:
- Spacious Budapest office
- Attractive compensation
- Performance bonus
- Free soft drinks, snacks, coffee, and tea
- Team breakfasts, social events (board gaming, movie nights, hiking)
- Flexible home office options
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- No work on your birthday!
Where will you work?
You will work in the heart of Budapest in a cool loft office, with flexible home office options. We hope to believe that the place will make you happy and inspire you daily. Think commuting sucks? Let's discuss. You will work daily with team members scattered around the globe for clients from all around the world.
What is the team like?
Our team consists of a wide range of personalities, all welcoming, cool, and professional. Instead of bossing around, we believe in direct and honest communications. Humor makes our work better.
Our recruitment process
Submit your CV to kickstart the recruitment process today!