Technical Project Manager
Join our team, and be part of a humane atmosphere, where you feel trusted. Enjoy a high level of autonomy. Your ideas and individuality are always appreciated.
Life at VeryCreatives
At VeryCreatives we are all different personalities, sharing the same values: we are independent, creative thinkers with high professional & social standards, innovation, personal development, team spirit, honesty, presence, connection, trust, humor, and affection. Work-life balance is one of our superpowers. We love eating together in our garden.
Be part of VeryCreatives and work on exciting international projects in a great team!
What you will do:
You will join one of our agile teams as a technical project manager and make our clients' ideas come alive. You will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. You will plan and designate project resources, prepare estimates, monitor progress, and keep our clients informed the entire way, within the confines of the company's goals and vision.
You will be part of our PM team, a supportive and inspiring community, as the 4th member. You will work with developers (backend, frontend, mobile) and a designer within a project team.
You will have a strong collaboration with HR and the owners of VeryCreatives. You will provide performance reviews to your team members on a quarterly basis.
You will build products like these
We are always busy woring on something awesome
One of Europe’s leading two-sided influencer marketplaces, that connects major brands to content creators on Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and Pinterest.
Dubai’s most innovative foodtech platform. It has achieved an online ordering rate of over 50% in less than two years since its launch and continues to grow at an exponential pace.
Jamdoughnut is a UK based platform built around users' bank transactions that reward them for engaging with the service. It is growing at a rapid pace.
and many more...
If you are:
- Experienced in effectively managing software development projects from start to release (preferably web and mobile apps) according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- A creative problem solver with proven track record
- Familiar with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experienced in seeing through full project life cycles, identify possible technical risks prior to starting the development
- Possessing excellent analytical & interpersonal skills
- Good at supporting and motivating a team of developers
- 2-4 years of project management and related experience
- Firm understanding of web architecture: protocols, APIs, know how of web or mobile apps' structures and build
- Experience with implementing 3rd party services into products (payment gateway, push notification systems, SMS services, services via various APIs)
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Understanding high-level project vision with the ability of scoping it down into release cycles, while handling problem priorities & task dependencies
- Sprint planning and change management skills
- Ability to say no
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Willingness to learn and grow in an environment where you are more a member of a dedicated team, than a middle manager of a company
Then we can offer you:
- Work on international products as an important member of an agile company
- Oversee and manage the development of tech products, from idea to go to market
- Unleash your creativity and have impact on the products you work on
- Proven processes, transparent workflows
- Welcoming and open-minded colleagues with good sense of humor
- Independent and flexible working conditions
- Continuous personal development, technology books, Safaribooks subscription, etc.
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Internal, self-organized workshops
And some more:
- Spacious Budapest office
- Flexible home office options
- Attractive compensation
- Free soft drinks, snacks, coffee, and tea
- Team breakfasts, social events (board gaming, movie nights, hiking)
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- No work on your birthday!
Where will you work?
You will work in the heart of Budapest in a cool loft office, with flexible home office options. We hope to believe that the place will make you happy and inspire you daily. Think commuting sucks? Let's discuss. You will work daily with team members scattered around the globe for clients from all around the world.
What is the team like?
Our team consists of a wide range of personalities, all welcoming, cool, and professional. Instead of bossing around, we believe in direct and honest communication. Humor makes our work better.
Why do we love working at VeryCreatives?
I am thrilled that I can be an active part of true development projects. From day 1, I have been treated as a real team member, and I was given the chance of contributing with actual work. As a junior, I was not left alone, should I have questions along the way.
Friendly atmosphere, everyone welcomed me nicely. I find a lot of talented people with a large knowledge base who take the time to share that knowledge with me so I can learn and improve on a daily basis.
Openness, flexibility, encouragement, trust - I'm given a task and I feel like my team has faith in me to complete it. I also feel that there are lots of opportunities to learn and practice new technologies on my project - so I can discover and dig into things I find interesting.
Our recruitment process
Submit your CV to kickstart the recruitment process today!