Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a project manager to join our team
Be part of VeryCreatives and work on exciting international projects in a great team!
What you will do:
You will join one of our agile teams as a technical project manager and make our clients' ideas come alive. You will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. You will plan and designate project resources, prepare estimates, monitor progress, and keep our clients informed the entire way, within the confines of the company's goals and vision.
You will be part of our PM team, a supportive and inspiring community, as the 4th member. You will work with developers (backend, frontend, mobile) and a designer within a project team.
You will have a strong collaboration with HR and the owners of VeryCreatives. You will provide performance reviews to your team members on a quarterly basis.
If you are:
- Experienced in effectively managing software development projects from start to release (preferably web and mobile apps) according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- A creative problem solver with proven track record
- Familiar with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experienced in seeing through full project life cycles, identify possible technical risks prior to starting the development
- Possessing excellent analytical & interpersonal skills
- Good at supporting and motivating a team of developers
- 2-4 years of project management and related experience
- Firm understanding of web architecture: protocols, APIs, know how of web or mobile apps' structures and build
- Experience with implementing 3rd party services into products (payment gateway, push notification systems, SMS services, services via various APIs)
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Understanding high-level project vision with the ability of scoping it down into release cycles, while handling problem priorities & task dependencies
- Sprint planning and change management skills
- Ability to say no
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Willingness to learn and grow in an environment where you are more a member of a dedicated team, than a middle manager of a company
Then we can offer you:
- Work on international products as an important member of an agile company
- Oversee and manage the development of tech products, from idea to go to market
- Unleash your creativity and have impact on the products you work on
- Proven processes, transparent workflows
- Welcoming and open-minded colleagues with good sense of humor
- Independent and flexible working conditions
- Continuous personal development, technology books, Safaribooks subscription, etc.
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Internal, self-organized workshops
And some more:
- Spacious Budapest office
- Attractive compensation
- Performance bonus
- Free soft drinks, snacks, coffee and tea
- Regular team breakfasts
- Company social events
- Home office on Fridays!
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Where will you work?
You will work in the heart of Budapest in a cool loft office. Fridays from home. We hope to believe that the place will make you happy and inspire you daily. Think commuting sucks? Let's discuss. You will work daily with team members scattered around the globe for clients from all around the world.
What is the team like?
Our team consists of a wide range of personalities but all welcoming, cool and professional. Instead of bossing around we believe in direct and honest communications. You can also be assured that our Slack channels will never run out of funny gifs. :)