We are looking for a nice and caring Office manager to join our team
Be part of VeryCreatives and provide quality back office administration for our international team!
What you will do:
As an Office Manager, you will be a trusted member of our multi-lingual team, responsible for taking care of the office, ensuring that it's running at 9:00 AM, ordering supplies (weekly breakfasts as well), providing proper and accurate administration & finances in 20 hours weekly.
In more details, you will handle contracts, invoices, bank transfers, keep contact with accountants and subcontractors, help in organizing team-buildings, candidates' administration, manage vacation tracking sheet and financial statements (purchases, assets' inventory, event-related costs), as well as welcoming guests.
You will work closely together with HR and the owners of VeryCreatives.
If you are:
- Experienced in office admin and financial admin tasks (2-3 yrs min.)
- Someone who likes to take care of his/her surroundings
- Accurate and precise in administration and when dealing with numbers
- A good organizer with proactive attitude and a good manner (able to manage and execute projects from a team player role)
- Reliable and flexible, open (to IT as well)
- A good communicator with fluent English
- Looking for a job, where you can work with smooth processes and already settled workflows, in a calm and friendly environment
Then we can offer you:
- Interesting international clients and nice people to work with
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Independent and flexible working conditions
- Welcoming, open-minded colleagues with good sense of humor
- Internal workshops
- Self-improvement days
And some more:
- Spacious Budapest office
- Attractive compensation
- Performance bonus
- Free soft drinks, snacks, coffee and tea
- Regular team breakfasts
- Company social events
- Home office on Fridays!
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Where will you work?
You will work in the heart of Budapest in a cool loft office. Fridays from home. We hope to believe that the place will make you happy and inspire you daily. Think commuting sucks? Let's discuss. You will work daily with team members scattered around the globe for clients from all around the world.
What is the team like?
Our team consists of a wide range of personalities but all welcoming, cool and professional. Instead of bossing around we believe in direct and honest communications. You can also be assured that our Slack channels will never run out of funny gifs. :)