Join our team, and be part of a humane atmosphere, where you feel trusted. Enjoy a high level of autonomy. Your ideas and individuality are always appreciated.
Life at VeryCreatives
At VeryCreatives we are all different personalities, sharing the same values: we are independent, creative thinkers with high professional & social standards, innovation, personal development, team spirit, honesty, presence, connection, trust, humor, and affection. Work-life balance is one of our superpowers. We love eating together in our garden.
Be part of VeryCreatives and provide quality back office administration for our international team!
What you will do:
As an Office Manager, you will be a trusted member of our multi-lingual team, responsible for taking care of the office, ensuring that it's running at 9:00 AM, ordering supplies (weekly breakfasts as well), providing proper and accurate administration & finances in 20 hours weekly.
In more details, you will handle contracts, invoices, bank transfers, keep contact with accountants and subcontractors, help in organizing team-buildings, candidates' administration, manage vacation tracking sheet and financial statements (purchases, assets' inventory, event-related costs), as well as welcoming guests.
You will work closely together with HR and the owners of VeryCreatives.
If you are:
- Experienced in office admin and financial admin tasks (2-3 yrs min.)
- Someone who likes to take care of his/her surroundings
- Accurate and precise in administration and when dealing with numbers
- A good organizer with proactive attitude and a good manner (able to manage and execute projects from a team player role)
- Reliable and flexible, open (to IT as well)
- A good communicator with fluent English
- Looking for a job, where you can work with smooth processes and already settled workflows, in a calm and friendly environment
Then we can offer you:
- Interesting international clients and nice people to work with
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Independent and flexible working conditions
- Welcoming, open-minded colleagues with good sense of humor
- Internal workshops
- Self-improvement days
And some more:
- Spacious Budapest office
- Hybrid or remote home office options
- Attractive compensation
- Free soft drinks, snacks, coffee, and tea
- Team breakfasts, social events (board gaming, movie nights, hiking)
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- No work on your birthday!
Where will you work?
You will work in the heart of Budapest in a cool loft office, with flexible home office options. We hope to believe that the place will make you happy and inspire you daily. Think commuting sucks? Let's discuss. You will work daily with team members scattered around the globe for clients from all around the world.
What is the team like?
Our team consists of a wide range of personalities, all welcoming, cool, and professional. Instead of bossing around, we believe in direct and honest communication. Humor makes our work better.
Why do we love working at VeryCreatives?
I am thrilled that I can be an active part of true development projects. From day 1, I have been treated as a real team member, and I was given the chance of contributing with actual work. As a junior, I was not left alone, should I have questions along the way.
Friendly atmosphere, everyone welcomed me nicely. I find a lot of talented people with a large knowledge base who take the time to share that knowledge with me so I can learn and improve on a daily basis.
Openness, flexibility, encouragement, trust - I'm given a task and I feel like my team has faith in me to complete it. I also feel that there are lots of opportunities to learn and practice new technologies on my project - so I can discover and dig into things I find interesting.
Our recruitment process
Submit your CV to kickstart the recruitment process today!