Join our team, and be part of a humane atmosphere, where you feel trusted. Enjoy a high level of autonomy. Your ideas and individuality are always appreciated.
Life at VeryCreatives
At VeryCreatives we are all different personalities, sharing the same values: we are independent, creative thinkers with high professional & social standards, innovation, personal development, team spirit, honesty, presence, connection, trust, humor, and affection. Work-life balance is one of our superpowers. We love eating together in our garden.
What you will do:
As an Android developer, you will join one of our agile teams and make our clients' ideas come alive. Specify features, build software products, overdeliver expectations.
Have ownership of your code, take responsibility for the product and your decisions. Share your Kotlin knowledge with the team, adopt best practices and stay up-to-date.
You will build products like these
We are always busy working on something awesome
One of Europe’s leading two-sided influencer marketplaces, that connects major brands to content creators on Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and Pinterest.
Dubai’s most innovative foodtech platform. It has achieved an online ordering rate of over 50% in less than two years since its launch and continues to grow at an exponential pace.
Jamdoughnut is a UK based platform built around users' bank transactions that reward them for engaging with the service. It is growing at a rapid pace.
and many more...
If you are:
- Interested in building products from idea phase through MVP then rolling out to real users
- Pro-active, motivated, self-learner
- Passionate team-player who don't stop at "good enough"
- Not afraid to take responsibility
- At leat 2 years of experience in building Android apps using Kotlin
- High coding standards, writing clean, maintainable & organized code
- Understanding of OOP, clean code, SOLID principles and the Android framework
- Experience in building apps that connect to RESTful API backends and use push notification
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and ensure the performance & quality of our apps
- Knowledge of the agile product development cycle
- Solid experience in Git, Dagger2 or Koin, RxJava or Kotlin Coroutines, Retrofit and OKHTTP, FCM, Room or Realm, MVVM or MVP architectures
- Good written and spoken English
- Good attitude, motivated personality
- Being eager to learn new skills
And maybe some nice to haves:
- Submitted an app to the Play store
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience with UI and Unit testing frameworks
Then we can offer you:
- Have high impact on the products you work on
- Using the latest technologies
- Build international products as an important member of an agile company
- Welcoming and open-minded colleagues
- Continuous personal development, technology books, Safaribooks subscription, etc.
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Internal, self-organized workshops
And some more:
- Spacious Budapest office
- Hybrid or remote home office options
- Attractive compensation
- Free soft drinks, snacks, coffee, and tea
- Team breakfasts, social events (board gaming, movie nights, hiking)
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- No work on your birthday!
Where will you work?
You will work in the heart of Budapest in a cool loft office, with flexible home office options. We hope to believe that the place will make you happy and inspire you daily. Think commuting sucks? Let's discuss. You will work daily with team members scattered around the globe for clients from all around the world.
What is the team like?
Our team consists of a wide range of personalities, all welcoming, cool, and professional. Instead of bossing around, we believe in direct and honest communication. Humor makes our work better.
Why do we love working at VeryCreatives?
I am thrilled that I can be an active part of true development projects. From day 1, I have been treated as a real team member, and I was given the chance of contributing with actual work. As a junior, I was not left alone, should I have questions along the way.
Friendly atmosphere, everyone welcomed me nicely. I find a lot of talented people with a large knowledge base who take the time to share that knowledge with me so I can learn and improve on a daily basis.
Openness, flexibility, encouragement, trust - I'm given a task and I feel like my team has faith in me to complete it. I also feel that there are lots of opportunities to learn and practice new technologies on my project - so I can discover and dig into things I find interesting.
Our recruitment process
Submit your CV to kickstart the recruitment process today!