Join our team, and be part of a humane atmosphere, where you feel trusted. Enjoy a high level of autonomy. Your ideas and individuality are always appreciated.
Life at VeryCreatives
At VeryCreatives we are all different personalities, sharing the same values: we are independent, creative thinkers with high professional & social standards, innovation, personal development, team spirit, honesty, presence, connection, trust, humor, and affection. Work-life balance is one of our superpowers. We love eating together in our garden.
What you will do:
As a Frontend developer, you will join one of our teams working on the Locale.ae foodtech platform. Your role matters, as you will participate in scoping, planning, and building new functionality in close cooperation with backend, full-stack developers, project managers, and designers.
Your main task will be to develop the web frontend of the application, make sure the customer experience remains consistent both on web and mobile platforms.
You will build products like these
We are always busy woring on something awesome
One of Europe’s leading two-sided influencer marketplaces, that connects major brands to content creators on Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and Pinterest.
Dubai’s most innovative foodtech platform. It has achieved an online ordering rate of over 50% in less than two years since its launch and continues to grow at an exponential pace.
Jamdoughnut is a UK based platform built around users' bank transactions that reward them for engaging with the service. It is growing at a rapid pace.
and many more...
If you are:
- Interested in building products from idea phase through MVP then rolling out to real users
- Pro-active, motivated, self-learner
- Passionate team-player who don't stop at "good enough"
- Not afraid to take responsibility
- Confidence in handling browser indifferences and building responsive, cross-browser HTML & CSS
- Utility first CSS / Post CSS knowledge is required (since we use Tailwind CSS)
- Knowledge of how REST APIs, cookies, and caching work
- Experience in using Figma for design handover
- Having high coding standards, writing clean, maintainable & organized code
- Ability to share your knowledge and experience with others
- Good written and spoken English
- Friendly attitude, motivated personality
- Being eager to learn new skills
And maybe some nice to haves:
- Experience with WebSockets
- Build-systems and pipelines, test automation
- CSS animations
- PageSpeed Insights
Then we can offer you:
- Have high impact on the products you work on
- Using the latest technologies
- Build international products as an important member of an agile company
- Welcoming and open-minded colleagues
- Continuous personal development, technology books, Safaribooks subscription, etc.
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Internal, self-organized workshops
And some more:
- Spacious Budapest office
- Flexible home office options
- Attractive compensation
- Free soft drinks, snacks, coffee, and tea
- Team breakfasts, social events (board gaming, movie nights, hiking)
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- No work on your birthday!
Where will you work?
You will work in the heart of Budapest in a cool loft office, with flexible home office options. We hope to believe that the place will make you happy and inspire you daily. Think commuting sucks? Let's discuss. You will work daily with team members scattered around the globe for clients from all around the world.
What is the team like?
Our team consists of a wide range of personalities, all welcoming, cool, and professional. Instead of bossing around, we believe in direct and honest communication. Humor makes our work better.
Why do we love working at VeryCreatives?
I am thrilled that I can be an active part of true development projects. From day 1, I have been treated as a real team member, and I was given the chance of contributing with actual work. As a junior, I was not left alone, should I have questions along the way.
Friendly atmosphere, everyone welcomed me nicely. I find a lot of talented people with a large knowledge base who take the time to share that knowledge with me so I can learn and improve on a daily basis.
Openness, flexibility, encouragement, trust - I'm given a task and I feel like my team has faith in me to complete it. I also feel that there are lots of opportunities to learn and practice new technologies on my project - so I can discover and dig into things I find interesting.
Our recruitment process
Submit your CV to kickstart the recruitment process today!