Be a part of VeryCreatives and be responsible for
the financial planning and administration of our company!
Life at VeryCreatives
At VeryCreatives we are all different personalities, sharing the same values: we are independent, creative thinkers with high professional & social standards, innovation, personal development, team spirit, honesty, presence, connection, trust, humor, and affection. Work-life balance is one of our superpowers. We love eating together in our garden.
What you will do:
As a Finance Manager, you will be a trusted member of our multi-lingual team, supporting our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll.
In more detail, you will handle contracts, invoices, bank transfers, keep contact with accountants and subcontractors, manage financial statements (purchases, assets' inventory, event-related costs), preparing reports.
You will work closely together with the owners of VeryCreatives and our Office Manager .
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Prepare forecasts
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Issue and process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers, and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
If you have:
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- A proactive, flexible personality
- Strong English skills
- Native or fluent Hungarian
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
Then we can offer you:
- Interesting, always changing industry, international clients, and nice people to work with
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Independent and flexible working conditions
- Welcoming, open-minded colleagues with a good sense of humor
- Internal workshops
And some more:
- Spacious Budapest office
- Hybrid or remote home office options
- Attractive compensation
- Free soft drinks, snacks, coffee, and tea
- Team breakfasts, social events (board gaming, movie nights, hiking)
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- No work on your birthday!
Where will you work?
You will work in the heart of Budapest in a cool loft office, with flexible home office options. We hope to believe that the place will make you happy and inspire you daily. Think commuting sucks? Let's discuss. You will work daily with team members scattered around the globe for clients from all around the world.
What is the team like?
Our team consists of a wide range of personalities, all welcoming, cool, and professional. Instead of bossing around, we believe in direct and honest communication. Humor makes our work better.
Why do we love working at VeryCreatives?
I am thrilled that I can be an active part of true development projects. From day 1, I have been treated as a real team member, and I was given the chance of contributing with actual work. As a junior, I was not left alone, should I have questions along the way.
Friendly atmosphere, everyone welcomed me nicely. I find a lot of talented people with a large knowledge base who take the time to share that knowledge with me so I can learn and improve on a daily basis.
Openness, flexibility, encouragement, trust - I'm given a task and I feel like my team has faith in me to complete it. I also feel that there are lots of opportunities to learn and practice new technologies on my project - so I can discover and dig into things I find interesting.
Our recruitment process
Submit your CV to kickstart the recruitment process today!